Bows hipster hairstyle that will show you below is called sock bun, and is literally for the development of a medium or used sock feet. These bows are a trend that every day is increasing, as they are being worn by many of the celebrities of Hollywood major. These ribbons are ideal for sports, for formal situations and also for casual situations. Its a neat hairstyle that has both style dancer bows as the hipster style is so fashionable lately, especially among adolescents.
Here we show step by step how you can make this beautiful ribbon for bows hipster hairstyles:
1. First, you need a stocking or sock is to think no longer use. The short, tend in mind that the longer and thicker is your sock, the larger the size of the bun.
2. Cuts of the sock that covers the leg, not covering the fingers, so that the piece remaining in a tube.
3. Take the edges and sock inward and outward until wrinkling and take shape of a donuts.
4. If you have thick hair, it is recommended that crush with gel, cream or mousse, as this will make it easier to create the bun.
5. Comb your hair and set it in a ponytail, placing it in the top, middle or bottom of the head, depending on where you prefer to place a bun.
6. To create more volume in the front of the bun, you can slide the comb under the hair at the top of the head and gently loosen.
7. After creating the volume to your ponytail, take the do nut-shaped sock and place the end of the ponytail.
8. Then, take the end of the ponytail and fold hair over the sock, putting it down through the bottom of the circle.
9. Then move the sock for your ponytail up to the head, rolling the hair next to him.
10. To keep the bun in place, put a pin in the bottom of it or adjust it with hairpins or clips, you can also use some hairspray or fixative cream that keeps hair longer.
11. Thats it, now you just have to adjust very well the bun for perfect hipster hairstyles.
Love Decoration and Design Interior
© 2005-2017 Home Design Concept and Inspiration. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved. Theme by NiceOne