Braids girls, sometimes called pigtails braids were a popular style for girls throughout the twentieth century, and for good reason. These neat braids keep your hair away from your eyes and prevent tangles during when they play. As recently as 2014, the models couture clothes walked the catwalk with long braids loose ponytail, but that does not make this style less practical or difficult to do. To varying field, the key is to make neat and firm braided hair shoulder length or longer.
1. Comb the hair knots while making a straight line from the middle of the forehead to the center point of the neck line.
2. Meeting all the hair in the middle and not very firmly secured with a rubber band than rubber. Separate the sides’ preserves stripe and prevents the two sides combined.
3. Board the right side of the hair directly under the ear and divided into three sections: A, B and C.
4. C crosses over B and C to B, so that all three sections converge continuously in between. Hair shoots well after each fold to make a secure and lasting braid.
5. Repeat down the entire right section until only 3 inches (7.5 cm) without braiding hair. Hold the end of the braid with a ponytail.
6. Delete the initial elastic on the left side and repeat steps braiding for braids girls.
Tips and Warnings
A small strips on the end of the braid for a female finish.
This style works best on longer hair without layers.
The low starting point of the braid does contain shorter layers or harder without visors in angle snaps.
The slightly greasy hair better than freshly washed braids girls
Love Decoration and Design Interior
© 2005-2017 Home Design Concept and Inspiration. Reproduction without explicit permission is prohibited. All Rights Reserved. Theme by NiceOne